Stockton 3PL Services
Palisades Logistics offers comprehensive 3PL solutions for customers doing business in Stockton, CA and nationwide, including access to a secure, controlled and protected public warehousing facility with 100,000 square feet of ambient storage space. This Stockton location is a full-service assembly, packaging and distribution facility that offers a number of value-added services, helping Palisades Logistics’ customers maintain their competitive edge.
Stockton, CA Warehousing & Fulfillment
This facility is managed by a logistics team with experience in various products. With a commitment to maintaining the safety and timely delivery of products, the Stockton warehouse offers the following warehousing and fulfillment services:
- allergen storage/management
- case picking
- customer portal providing visibility to inventory levels, outbound orders, and receipts
- customs shipments on international deliveries
- cycle counting & physical inventories
- EDI capabilities
- free pile & racked storage (cases, bags, pails, IBC totes, super sacks, drums)
- GHS labeling
- LTL, FTL, container loading
- organic storage
- pallet swapping
- parcel shipments
- pre-shipment pictures of loads
- real-time inventory tracking via Carton Cloud, a warehouse management system with RF gun and table scanner interface
- shipping prep (pack lists, BOLs, stickers, pallet placarding)
- stretch wrap, banding, bracing, airbags, pallet protection (corner posts, strapping, cardboard wrap, pallet caps, pallet trays, deck pads)
- tote handling
The Stockton public warehouse is FDA and USDA registered.
Stockton Value-Added Services
The Stockton warehouse management team offers a number of value-added services that equate to increased efficiencies for Palisades Logistics’ customers. Among those services are assembly of various corrugated products for retail displays, and pouch kitting for e-commerce fulfillment. Other value-added services include:
- box taping
In addition, the Stockton facility is fully integrated with most ERP systems and shopping carts for efficient e-commerce fulfillment. This includes API integrations with Shopify, WooCommerce and other e-commerce platforms, order receiving and management, and pick & pack, collating, reverse logistics, kitting, and assembly services.
As with all its warehouse locations, Palisades Logistics seeks to assist its Stockton, CA customers by providing safe and timely distribution services across North America and internationally.
Stockton 3PL Q&As
- What cost-effective distribution solutions can I expect from the Stockton public warehouse?
This Stockton public warehouse facility is committed to storing and delivering products correctly and on time by employing innovative technologies designed for increased efficiencies. This same commitment is applied to the fulfillment of e-commerce orders.
- What value-added 3PL services are available in Stockton, CA?
The Stockton warehouse management team adapts to the specific needs of each customer. The facility offers such value-added services as box taping, pouching and kitting, repackaging, and any other service that can ensure the safety and freshness of their customers’ products while in storage as well as the correct and timely delivery of those products to their end market.
- As a supply chain manager, what attributes should I look for in a Stockton, CA public warehouse facility?
The most important characteristics to look for in a public warehouse facility are a commitment to safety and cleanliness; a nimble, adaptive, and innovative management team dedicated to helping you maintain your competitive edge; and a state-of-the-art inventory tracking system that provides 24/7 access to inventory levels, order status and dock appointments.
Palisades Logistics is committed to providing its Stockton customers with innovative solutions for delivering their goods to market in the most efficient, accurate and cost-effective manner possible. For a rate quote or more information regarding Stockton 3PL services, contact Palisades Logistics.